July 4, 2019 • 0 comments
All-time favorite beef roast recipe with a KICK!
- (2 - 2 1/2 tsp.) Garlic Powder
- (2-3 tsp.) Pepper
- (2-3 Tbsps.) Beef Bouillon Granules
- (4 cups) Water
- (3-5) Jalapeños
- (1 1/2 tbsp.) Salt
- (3-4 lbs.) Chuck Roast
- Sprinkle seasonings and beef bouillon on a frozen beef roast.
- Add water.
- Bake all night (about 8 hours) at 200° F.
- In the morning, cut up the roast and place it back in the broth.
- Layer jalapeños on the roast as you place the pieces back in your roaster or crock pot.
- Bake at 300° F. for a couple more hours. The broth may be used for gravy.
Note: Adjust the seasoning to your liking, but it does take a lot of seasoning to make it good.
Recipe credit: Sharon Friesen. Taken from the Down Home Southern Cookin' cookbook.