Mexican Street Tacos
June 20, 2022 • 0 comments
Easy, quick authentic Mexican street tacos you can enjoy in your own home. These are SO good topped with cilantro, onion + fresh lime juice!
- Prep Time:
- Cook Time:
- Servings: 6
- (2 tbsp.) Reduced sodium soy sauce
- (2 tbsp.) Freshly squeezed lime juice
- (2 tbsp.) Canola Oil, divided
- (3) Garlic Cloves, minced
- (2 tsp.) Chili Powder
- (1 tsp.) Ground Cumin
- (1 tsp.) Dried Oregano
- (3/4 cup) Red onion, diced
- (1/2 cup freshly chopped) Cilantro Leaves
- (1 cut into wedges) Lime
- (12) Mini Flour Tortillas, warmed
- (1.5 lbs.) Skirt Steak
- In a medium bowl, combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon canola oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin and oregano.
- In a gallon size Ziploc bag or large bowl, combine soy sauce mixture and steak; marinate for at least 1 hour up to 4 hours, turning the bag occasionally.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon canola oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add steak and marinade, and cook, stirring often, until steak has browned and marinade has reduced, about 5-6 minutes, or until desired doneness.
- Serve steak in tortillas, topped with onion, cilantro and lime.